Tuesday, March 27, 2012

1.

IMG_1747

Starting over.

It's funny- the way things come around in life.

Hawkmoth began back in 2009, down in San Diego. It was rarely visited, the layout was weird, the posts were scattered; it needed work. Now we're both starting fresh. Trying to regroup, to move forward, to be better.

I was still a student back then, working in a marine chemistry lab at SIO. That job was my introduction to thinking beyond the textbook, getting outside the box. Life in a lab demands fluidity, intuition, and improvisation. It can be overwhelming, and it can make you wonder,

what the hell should I do with my life?

Cut to 2012. The question persists. I'm out of school and on the precipice of some big decisions. I hope that this blog will serve as a space to get my thoughts in order, to share any discoveries along the way, and to move into the next phase of life.


Welcome.

No comments :

Post a Comment